Wednesday, February 25, 2009

With wisdom comes saggy nuts.

Well.. I made it through my first day at winter school. It was completely unfuckingbearable! <---(I learned that from blognut, she's such a potty mouth) ;) The teachers were all very knowledgeable, had years of experience, and were so damn old I know their balls were bouncing off their knees when they walked. I was trying to pay close attention and be a good student, but my mind kept picturing these old, saggy, wrinkled, prune looking, balls swaying back and forth. I'll try harder tomorrow.....




4 comments:

blognut said...

From one potty mouth to another - You should take a fucking day off tomorrow.

Oh yeah, saggy balls suck. Don't touch 'em.

THE DAILY GRIPE said...

blognut: Hahaha! I think I should too! I'll be avoiding those apple bags like the plague!

Anonymous said...

What might winter school be?

Please do tell

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

omg I laughed so hard when I seen this it brought tears to my eyes!!!!